A potent, targeted, fast acting anti-aging serum.
Peptide-8 rapidly smoothes expression lines and wrinkles formed as a result of repetitive muscle contractions, erasing the look of forehead brow creases, squinting creases surrounding the eyes and feathery lines surrounding the lips. peptide-3 boosts collagen types i, iii & iv while reorganising collagen fibres and protecting from collagen deterioration, noticeably decreasing wrinkle depth.
Exo-polysaccorides e-2 and e-14 noticeably restore skin hydration levels, rapidly transforming facial skin by smoothing and plumping lines, visibly decreasing the volume of deep creases and nasogenian folds (from the nostrils to the chin) ensuring facial skin appears noticeably younger.
Apply after the application of Detox Antioxidant +3 Complex and facial oils.
Massage a small amount of serum gently into facial skin.
Up to 63% reduction of wrinkle depth*
* Skin topography analysis were preformed to measure the effectiveness of the actives in Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Serum: Peptide-8 & E-2 Polysaccharide applied twice a day. Silicon imprints were obtained from around the eyes of 17 woman volunteers pre-test and after the 28 day treatment. Analyses of the imprints were preformed by a confocal profilometer [measuring instrument].
Results show up to a 128% increase of Collagen Type I*
Collagen represents approx. 90% of the skins structure, as we age Collagen Type I decreases its production at approx. 1% per year [eg. 30 years old 30% less collagen production]. The evidence of this reduction in Collagen is seen as wrinkles, loss of firmness and thinning of the skin.
* The effectiveness of the actives in Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Serum: Peptide-8 & E-2 Polysaccharide was tested on reconstituted human skin for 15 days.
Results show up to a 81% increase of Collagen Type IV*
Type IV Collagen is the most abundant structural component of basement membranes key to providing structure, firmness, tone and preventing sagging of the skin.
Results show 3 times increase the production of Collagen Type III*
Youthful skin contains a predominance of Collagen III, but during the aging process, cells gradually lose their ability to produce this type of Collagen.
* The effectiveness of the actives in Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Serum: Peptide-8 & E-2 Polysaccharide were observed after human dermal fibroblasts were treated with a mixture of Hydrolyzed Soy Protein [HSP] and Hydrolyed Wheat Protein [HWP] at two different concentrations. Collagen III was detected using an ELISA test with monocolonal antibodies.
Results show increased Collagen fibre Organisation*
During the aging process, disorganization of the fibril network increases, resulting in connective tissue damage, and the loss of skin three-dimensional integrity, culminating in the development of wrinkles. If the Collagen fibril diameter is uniform and their spacing is regular there is better cohesion and stabilisation of collagen which provides suppleness to the skin and a noticeable reduction of wrinkles.
* Tissues from a tridimensional human skin model were treated with the actives in Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Serum: Peptide-8 & E-2 Polysaccharide. Tissues were sectioned and then observed by Transmission Electron Microscopy.
Results show increased Collagen Protection*
Our bodies produce Collagenases-which are enzymes that break the peptide bonds in Collagen. When these bonds are broken Collagen degradation occurs. The evidence of Collagen degradation is seen as wrinkles, loss of firmness, sagging and thinning of the skin. Anti-collagenase activity as a result of actives in Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Serum: Peptide-8 & E-2 Polysaccharide protect Collagen from degradation avoiding excess collagen damage in aged skin.
* In order to test for evidence of Collagen protection a study was conducted to determine the selectivity of actives in Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Serum: Peptide-8 & E-2 Polysaccharide versus human MMPs: MMP-2 and MMP-3. The fluorescence released by quenched gelatin [denatured collagen] when digested with MMPs was monitored. Showing results: 74% inhibition of MMP-2 and 57% inhibition of MMP-3.